grap, anybody?

bonhard@uklinux.net bonhard@uklinux.net
Mon Jan 6 21:40:00 GMT 2020

I have a version of grap, being
grap 1.42 compiled under CYGWIN_NT-6.1 1.5.25(0.156/4/2)
compiled (guessing) more than a decade ago. It still works, which is a good
thing, because if I try to compile the current version
https://www.lunabase.org/~faber/Vault/software/grap/grap-1.45.tar.gz
with the current Cygwin provision CYGWIN_NT-10.0-WOW 3.1.2(0.340/5/3) the
process fails at make, after a successful ./configure.
However, the executable I have does NOT work under the 64-bit version of
Cygwin.
Q1 Can anybody provide a fix to compile grap 1.45 for Cygwin32?
Q2 Ditto Cygwin64 (or _any_ version of grap that works for Cygwin64)?
Q3 Failing any hints or pointers for compilation (preferred) can anybody
please provide a pointer to a grap executable that works for Cygwin64?
Thank you!

mail2web LIVE ? Free email based on Microsoft? Exchange technology -
https://link.mail2web.com/LIVE