grap, anybody?

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Tue Jan 7 22:41:00 GMT 2020

Am 07.01.2020 um 23:10 schrieb Fergus Daly:

> I'm just not up to it, but given the trivial nature of the single required patch, is there anybody out there who could take this on for the Cygwin provision?
> (There must be 00s of users who need it? I'm truly surprised that grap, or rather its lack, hasn't had a much higher historical profile in this forum.)
> Does it matter that the source files https://www.lunabase.org/~faber/Vault/software/grap/grap-1.45.tar.gz are "owned" by somebody else?
> (I imagine it does. Just asking.)

1) This is not a forum, but a mailing list.

2) Where is the sorce file is irrilevant. The LICENSE matters,
   but as the package is in Debian I assume it is fine.

3) about making a package
   "Somebody Has To Do Itâ„¢. Are you volunteering? "
    https://cygwin.com/acronyms/#SHTDI

All maintainers are volounteers. They build packages that they care.
It seems grap has not passed the minimal threshold for anyone to
volounteer for it.
Feel free to offer yourself
https://cygwin.com/packaging-contributors-guide.html

Regards