Is there a way to clone-install Cygwin?

Brent Epp brent@pdc.ca
Tue Jan 21 01:27:00 GMT 2020

Sorry, this reply was meant to go the list but I was using a different mail
client and it replied directly.

Cygwin is totally portable! You can simply copy the installation folder to
another PC, copy the shortcut (edit target if needed) and it will work.
I've done this numerous times for this exact reason.

You may also want to copy the package directory and setup log if you want
to update the installation on the clone.

Cheers
  - Brent