cygrunsrv does not start cygsshd at boot

ASSI Stromeko@nexgo.de
Wed Jan 22 18:18:00 GMT 2020

Andrew J. Schorr writes:
>> Try to set the service to "delayed start" instead and see if that helps.
>
> Thanks for the suggestion; that seems to fix the issue. Is this a known
> problem due to some updates to Windows 10 and/or Cygwin? I have not had
> this problem in the past.

Win10 is better at starting fast (including parallelization of startup
across the available cores) and just the fact that TCP/IP is up seems
not enough for sshd to function correctly.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Terratec KOMPLEXER: