TCP_KEEPINVTL and TCP_KEEPIDLE - Socket Keep Alives not working

Cary Lewis cary.lewis@gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 14:52:52 GMT 2020

That's amazing, thanks. We'll have to try to recompile curl under cygwin to
confirm that it keeps up the constants, and then does the right posix calls.

I will grab the files, and try to have this tested and report back to you.

Take care,

Cary Lewis