Command expansion inside for loop

Mike Brown brown@mrvideo.vidiot.com
Tue Jul 7 21:45:28 GMT 2020

On Tue, Jul 07, 2020 at 04:17:43PM -0500, Mike Brown wrote:
> Several years ago I was provided with info on how to get command expansion
> to work inside for loops.  I run under Zsh.  It was done for the install that
> I have under XP.  I've since installed cygwin under Win7-64 and want to get
> the expansion working again, but do not remember what was done to get it
> to work.

Brain fart.  Never an issue with XP, as the Zsh version is 2.4.6.  The Win7
version is 5.3.

I thought I had it working.  It might be because I think I reinstalled
cygwin as I redid the OS.  In any event, it is no longer working.

MB
--
e-mail: vidiot@vidiot.com | vidiot@vidiot.net            /~\ The ASCII
        6082066843@email.uscc.net (140 char limit)       \ / Ribbon Campaign