Follow up

dylanpaterson709xp@hotmail.com dylanpaterson709xp@hotmail.com
Fri Jul 17 06:58:36 GMT 2020

Dear, Cygwin,

Just wanted to check, have you checked my previous e-mail?

Do let me know if you would like to discuss iOS App Development and Android
application development then I can send you our Packages/Company information
and time frame.

A waiting for your Positive Reply!

Thanks & Regards,

Dylan

______

From: Cygwin: <cygwin@cygwin.com>

Sent: Monday, May 04, 2020 10:20 AM

To: Dylan: <dylanpaterson709xp@hotmail.com>

Subject: Re: Best Mobile app's proposal

Hi Cygwin,

Greetings of the day!

Would you be interested in building your Mobile App?

We are a Web, App Development and Android application development company.

Our Expertise:

Education Apps

Travel Apps

Food Delivery Apps

Dating Apps

Taxi Apps

Health Fitness Apps

Finance Apps

M-Commerce App

Social Networking App

Logistics Apps

Media Apps

Real Estate Apps

Are you available for a quick call over Phone/Skype for a few minutes so we
can discuss how we can grow our business together?

I look forward for your response.

Thanks and Regards,

Dylan

Business Development Executive (India)

NOTE: If this is something you are interested, please share your exact
requirement and contact so that we can provide a solutions in accordance.