Setup reports "http://mirrors.kernel.org/sourceware/cygwin/" no longer supported

Sun Jul 19 02:00:14 GMT 2020

On 2020-07-18 19:09, Matt Seitz wrote:
> When I ran Setup today to get the latest Cygwin, Setup reported an error:
>
> Warning: One or more mirrors you have selected is/are not on the list of official Cygwin mirrors any more. It/They may  be out of date or missing some packages.

For more info check: https://cygwin.com/mirrors-report.html
the status counts agree with the server statuses in the tables below.
Most issues are transient or fairly short term; if the mirror status changes to
o out-of-date, you may want to reach out to the mirror host support and report
an issue; if it is a weekend, there may be no support available.

[Data in IEC units and prefixes, physical quantities in SI.]