Problem with output from gawk software in recent Cygwin installation

Michel LaBarre michel.labarre@rogers.com
Mon Jul 27 17:50:39 GMT 2020

[Michel LaBarre] Better yet, how about an example using manifest constants
in a one line sample to eliminate impact of arrays or changes in input data
as in:
   gawk 'BEGIN {print(1,2,3)}'
or
  gawk 'BEGIN {print(1,2,3) > "xxx.txt"}'