Country Of Origin Verification - 8944

Thu Jun 11 17:24:09 GMT 2020

On 2020-06-11 10:07, Watson, Christian M. (GRC-V000)[Peerless Technologies
Corp.] via Cygwin wrote:
> My name is Christian Watson and I am a Supply Chain Risk Management Coordinator at NASA Glenn Research Center  As such, I ensure that all NASA Headquarter IT purchase requests comply with Section 514 of the Consolidated Appropriations Act, 2018, Public Law 115-141 (amended), enacted February 28, 2018.  To do so, the country of origin information must be obtained from the company that develops, produces, manufactures, or assembles the product(s).  Specifically, identify the country where each of the following products were developed, manufactured, and assembled:
>
> * TightVNC 2.8.27
>
> Additionally, if the country of origin is outside the United States, please provide any information you may have stating that testing is performed in the United States prior to supplying products to customers.
> Lastly, if available, please identify all authorized distributors of the product in question.

This is the second emial like this you have sent to the Cygwin mailing list:
if you are going to send a bunch of these to the Cygwin mailing list, you should
save yourself time and energy, and list all the Cygwin packages in one email,
which may receive no response, unless you are spam blocked.

[Data in IEC units and prefixes, physical quantities in SI.]