Apparent bug in either (1) Cygwin default Package-list or (2) Package "bzr" dependency-list

My Name mname989@gmail.com
Sun Jun 21 18:04:12 GMT 2020

This is mostly over my head, so I'm sorry if my comment here is irrelevant,
but I'll point out in case anyone here doesn't know, Python 3 doesn't make
Python 2 obsolete. They are somewhat incompatible. Python 2 source doesn't
always run in Python 3 without extensive modification. If there's any
message you all would like me to deliver to the Bazaar (bzr) forum, I will;
but I'm not a Bazaar developer either, just a user.