ImageMagick maybe broken by libgs9 upgrade

Emily emilyw@yahoo.com
Fri Jun 26 05:46:46 GMT 2020

Thanks to Ken, and Marco, and everyone who provided input.  I confirm that my original command is working again with the 11-4 version on my Ebay PDFs.  I truly appreciate the quick response and fix!

 Best wishes!
Emily

 On Thursday, June 25, 2020, 9:00:32 PM PDT, Marco Atzeri <marco.atzeri@gmail.com> wrote:
On 26.06.2020 05:38, Marco Atzeri wrote:
> On 25.06.2020 22:51, Emily wrote:
>> I switched to mirrors.kernel.org, and still don't see an 11-4,
>> screenshot attached.  Is there a setting that hides test packages?
>>

> My fault. I built and uploaded only the 64bit version
> as I was in the hurry
>
> It seems you are still on 32bit.
>
> building it, now
>
> Sorry