cygwin x11 doesn't start after windows 10 upgrade

Holger, Vodafone holger.dietze@vodafone.de
Fri Jun 26 09:15:42 GMT 2020

Update: Solution:

When changing the execution mode of C:\cygwin64\bin\XWin.exe to „Windows 7 Compatbility“ the start of XWin work.

There is no Virus Blocking of TrendMicro but an incompatibility (no block message in TM).

Regards, Holger