Where can I download the cygport source packages for a cygwin package

Cary Lewis cary.lewis@gmail.com
Mon Jun 29 19:44:17 GMT 2020

Thank you - I didn't realize that the php-7.3.7-1-src.tar.xz contains the
patches as well as the actual php src: php-7.3.7.tar.xz

the -src.tar.xz implies cygwin sources included patches, etc.