Setup mirrors

david david@daku.org
Tue Mar 10 20:44:02 GMT 2020

At 01:35 PM 3/10/2020, you wrote:
>On 2020-03-09 17:11, Andrey Repin wrote:
> > Greetings, Robert McBroom!

> would like to do
> contribute to
> would like to
> great if you can
> >>>

> >> That is the list of mirrors not a howto on becoming a mirror
> >
> > The text was there prior to recent website downtime.
> > Since then, a number of things gone wrong, including mailing list
> signature.
>
>Now back to normal:
>
>         https://cygwin.com/mirrors.html#mirroradmin

Gosh, I detect no change in the information.  The advice on how to
set up a mirror is:

Please do not send questions asking how to set up a mirror. We don't
provide technical support for setting up mirrors. Sorry.

I fear the original mail is still unanswered, unless I'm missing
something obvious.  The page advertises:
Last updated: 2020-03-10 18:31 UTC; Mirror size: 152G

David