cygwin-3.1.0 and mintty from desktop shortcut

Takashi Yano takashi.yano@nifty.ne.jp
Thu Mar 12 10:57:31 GMT 2020

On Wed, 11 Mar 2020 20:51:42 +0100
Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> Hi Takashi,
>
> would you mind to take a look?  The mutex is only used in
> fhandler_pty_master::pty_master_fwd_thread if the pseudo console is
> used.  Unfortunately I don't see the faintest hint in the starce why
> this occurs.  It happens pretty early at startup.

I looked the second log, but I found nothing suspicious regarding
mutex. All 'acquire' are paired with 'release' correctly.

However, I wonder why mintty did nothing for more than 60msec
after select() returned.

Achim, can you build mintty locally? If so, could you please
apply attahed patch to mintty 3.1.4 and report the output
in mintty window?

--
Takashi Yano <takashi.yano@nifty.ne.jp>