cygwin-3.1.0 and mintty from desktop shortcut

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Fri Mar 13 21:26:20 GMT 2020

Takashi Yano via Cygwin writes:
>> I guess renaming /usr/share/locale/locale.alias is enough.

Yes it does.

> Could you please test if the following cygwin1.dll resolve
> the problem?

Mintty doesn't start when I just replace this DLL, I get a Windows error
"0x00000022".  That usually means I should have replaced some other part
of Cygwin together with the DLL or I messed the replacement up somehow.
I can try again later or whichever snapshot gets that change.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld: