CLISP missing full linking set

Christopher Miller pbj23000@gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 18:36:55 GMT 2020

Hello Cygwin! I have a question about the clisp package. I seem to
have run into the same issue as this poor fellow:
    https://stackoverflow.com/questions/60352371/how-to-run-swank-of-slime-with-clisp-without-dump
After further debugging, searching, and more debugging, I seem to have
found the issue. According to this HOWTO:
    http://pchristensen.com/blog/articles/installing-clisp-emacs-and-slime-on-windows-xp/
CLISP needs to be started with the full linking-set. When I tried that
I found there was no full linking-set:
    $ clisp -K full
    clisp: /usr/lib/clisp-2.49+/full/lisp.exe: No such file or directory
    $ ls /usr/lib/clisp-2.49+/
    base  berkeley-db  build-aux  clx  data  dirkey  dynmod  gdbm
linkkit  pcre  rawsock

I looked at cygwin.com/packages/ for the answer but I did not see one
with the "full" linking-set. Are there plans to include? Could there
be?
Thanks in advance. I really appreciate all your work on Cygwin!

--
peace,
          cj