flexdll error: cannot relocate RELOC_REL32

Cao Qinxiang caoqinxiang@gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 13:19:00 GMT 2020

Dear Brian,

Thank you for you reply.

But it does not solve my problem. When I run "rebase-trigger full", I get
the following message:
-----
Note: _autorebase will do a full rebase the next time setup is run.
-----

If I check /var/cache/rebase/fullrebase at this time, it contains the
follow information:
-----
# _autorebase will do a rebuild of the rebase database if this file
# exists and then rename it to fullrebase.done
-----

Then I closed Cygwin and checked Task Manager Details (found no exe in
cygwin folder). Then I run Cygwin setup. But after I rerun Cygwin again, I
get the same error message about dllunix.so. BTW, in
/var/cache/rebase/rebase_all, I found nothing related to dllunix.so. Is a
the reason? I put my /var/cache/rebase/ folder in this git repo "
https://github.com/QinxiangCao/CygwinDebug" and hope it can help detect
the problem.

Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Qinxiang Cao
Shanghai Jiao Tong University, John Hopcroft Center
Room 1110-2, SJTUSE Building
800 Dongchuan Road, Shanghai, China, 200240