[ANNOUNCEMENT] vim 8.2.0486-1

Allen Hewes allen@decisiv.com
Tue Mar 31 06:11:27 GMT 2020

Yaakov,

How did you get this to build with cygport?

$ cygport vim.cygport all-test
>>> Preparing vim-8.2.0486-1.x86_64
*** Info: applying patch vim-7.0-fixkeys.patch (-p1):
*** Info: applying patch vim-7.4-specsyntax.patch (-p1):
*** Info: applying patch vim-7.4-syntax.patch (-p1):
*** Info: applying patch vim-7.4-nowarnings.patch (-p1):
*** Info: applying patch vim-7.0-rclocation.patch (-p1):
*** Info: applying patch vim-7.4-fstabsyntax.patch (-p1):
*** Info: applying patch vim-7.4-syncolor.patch (-p1):
*** Info: applying patch vim-7.3-manpage-typo-668894-675480.patch (-p1):
*** ERROR: patch vim-manpagefixes-948566.patch will not apply

$ git submodule status
 f58588a265ce39ce10afe8af689f8056376dee14 fedora (vim-7_2_446-2_fc14-3606-gf58588a2)

I had to rebase that patch for Vim 8.1 (and your update to Vim 8.2) to build for me locally via cygport.

/allen