incorrect text mode graphic character display

Eric Lilja mindcooler@gmail.com
Thu May 7 16:01:59 GMT 2020

Did you try to go back to Cygwin 3.0.7? At work, we had to do that, after
output from Maven (which is colored) gets corrupted after a change in 3.1.0
and onwards. The output problem we saw manifests itself slightly different
from yours, but it might be worth trying Cygwin 3.0.7 nonetheless.

- Eric L