incorrect text mode graphic character display

briand@pounceofcats.com briand@pounceofcats.com
Thu May 7 22:12:07 GMT 2020

On Thu, 7 May 2020 15:52:06 -0600
Brian Inglis <Brian.Inglis@SystematicSw.ab.ca> wrote:

> As that env var is interpreted by the main Cygwin process cygwin1.dll, which has
> to be unloaded and reloaded, I'd set CYGWIN=disable_pcon in the System
> environment, then shut down all Cygwin processes, as you would before running
> setup, log off, and log on.

Given that Eric's suggestion to downgrade the cygwin.dll version to 3.07 worked, is it still worth trying this ?

I will if it might give someone an idea of what would need to be fixed on a future version.

--
Brian