www.cygwin.com DNS setup

Chad Kimes chkimes@github.com
Fri May 15 15:47:01 GMT 2020

Thanks Jon!

I see the change went through and I re-ran my validation script a few times
and I don't see the error anymore, which is awesome.

However, I believe my suggestions have inadvertently broken IPv6
connectivity for www.cygwin.com! The CNAME accounts for both A and AAAA
records, but only an A record was added after the CNAME was removed.

To fix this, can you please suggest that the team add an AAAA record
pointing to 2620:52:3:1:0:246e:9693:128c (the address for
server2.sourceware.org)?

Thanks,
-Chad