issue with reply to mailing list

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Sat May 16 19:42:21 GMT 2020

On 16.05.2020 20:47, Andrey Repin wrote:
> Greetings, Marco Atzeri!
>
>> it is just me or the cygwin mailing lists post are not
>> reporting anymore the reply to the list tag ?
>
> You seems to have replied to an off-list mail.
>
> msgid:0d9b4a1b-05ba-8ab1-3783-c3d1f04f97b7@gmail.com is not found in my list
> archive.

not that the issue.
That give me the idea that I am not the only one with the issue,
as I am changing manually the send to address and sometime
I forget or screw ups.

>> I am using Thunderbird and the option reply to list is not
>> offered anymore for any of the cygwin mailing list.
>
> Ask Thunderbid, what it expects as an indication of a "list message" ?
> There's a bunch of "List-xxxx" headers.

looking in chronological order, I see the problem on the cygwin-apps
and developer mailing lists from the date of server change.

The cygwin main list seems to not have the same issue.
But it can be an issue with Thunderbird as I have impression
to had the same issue also with it.

Regards
Marco

Marco