git repositories for cygwin packaging - please test

Jon Turney jon.turney@dronecode.org.uk
Fri May 29 15:27:53 GMT 2020

On 29/05/2020 15:40, Alexey Sokolov wrote:
> 04.08.2019 21:08, Jon Turney пишет:
>>
>> Please give this a test, if possible, and report any problems here.
>
> I've tried to push the playground branch to
> cygwin.com:/git/cygwin-packages/znc and the output was full of this:
>
> perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
>          LANGUAGE = "",
>          LC_ALL = (unset),
>          LANG = "ru_RU.utf8"
>      are supported and installed on your system.
> perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
>          LANGUAGE = "",
>          LC_ALL = (unset),
>          LANG = "ru_RU.utf8"
>      are supported and installed on your system.

Fascinating.

I've stopped the local setting of LANG propagating into this script on
the remote, which should prevent this (but this probably means that the
remote git won't give you localized output, if it did before)

These are just warnings, the push was successful.