Git shows nothing in cmd.exe

KAVALAGIOS Panagiotis (EEAS-EXT) Panagiotis.KAVALAGIOS@ext.eeas.europa.eu
Tue Nov 10 13:35:17 GMT 2020

Adam, thank you very much! You found our issue. It is the "less" command from GnuWin32 that caused the problem:

C:\>where less
C:\Program Files (x86)\GnuWin32\bin\less.exe
C:\Program Files\Cygwin\bin\less.exe

C:\>rename "C:\Program Files (x86)\GnuWin32\bin\less.exe" less-OLD.exe

C:\>cd dev\Projects\TSSO_WKS\tsso-workstation-configuration

C:\DEV\Projects\TSSO_WKS\tsso-workstation-configuration>git branch -a
* master
  remotes/origin/master

It now displays correctly the branches.

Panos