lookup problem in compiler

Juan carlos Rebate nerus492@gmail.com
Sun Nov 15 03:59:48 GMT 2020

Hello, I am trying to compile certain programs in windows 10 and I
have a curious problem, I use mingw64-x86_64-w64-mingw, when I add
related packages if it is able to locate them but if I install
packages that are not related it is not able to locate them, yes
cygwin is supposedly compatible with posix because it doesn't localize
them?.
For example, if I install mingw64-x86_64-gtk3, then in the console the
compiler finds it perfect, but if I install libncurse-dev it is not
able to locate it indicating that it is not there when it really is,
this failure does not occur in Linux, as I solve this?