USA-Based answering service for Village Mart?

Gary Lucero lucerograntu89207@gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 18:24:40 GMT 2020

Hi there,

Curious to know if your company could use help answering incoming calls
during and/or after hours.

Our company specializes in Inbound Answering services: We can handle both
simple/advanced functions as needed. Think of us like an extension of your
practice that reduces stress/call burden.

*Would you like an Inbound Call Answering Services quote? *All I need is
for you to reply, let me know your expected (monthly) call volume & a good
number myself or one of my associates can reach you.

If there's anything further you need, please let me know!

Thanks,

Gary Lucero
FDN Call Outsourcing

If you no longer would like to receive emails, please respond "STOP"
[image: beacon]