Mintty text glitches when using up key

Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty hamishmb@live.co.uk
Wed Sep 2 15:28:37 GMT 2020

On 28/08/2020 17:45, Thomas Wolff wrote:
> Am 28.08.2020 um 17:48 schrieb Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty via Cygwin:
>>> That works fine normally but fails under certain additional
>>> conditions. Please provide a reproducible test case in order to get
>>> suitable comments. Also, which shell do you use?
>>> Thomas
>> Okay, I'll see if I can come up with a test case.
>>
>> If I can, would it be better for me to file a bug on GitHub for this
>> as well?
> Likely not as I firmly believe it's not a terminal issue.

I suspect you are correct. After trying to cause the problem in a few
different ways, I have not been able to do so. I guess it's either not a
bug at all, or it occurs so rarely/in such a small corner case that it's
very hard to pin down.

Apologies for the noise, and thank you all for your hard work on Cygwin.

Hamish