Brief call today/tomorrow? Village Mart

Pamela Mullins pughmullins69@gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 19:03:08 GMT 2020

Hi there,

I hope you're well.

I wanted to reach out to see if you might be open for a quick call.

I ask because my company SnapiTel has rolled out new programs in Montana
offering *unlimited usage business phone plans starting under $20/month.*

We can slash several $100 to $1000 off annual costs by switching you to a
straightforward, no-nonsense plan offering unrivaled features and services

Would you be open to talk this week to discuss further? Please let me know
the best number to reach you

Pamela Mullins | Business Phone Superstar
SnapiTel
*One Stop Shopping for Telecom Needs*

If you no longer would like to receive emails, please respond "STOP"
[image: beacon]