[cygwin] Re: DD bug fails to wipe last 48 sectors of a disk

Hamish McIntyre-Bhatty hamishmb@live.co.uk
Mon Sep 14 16:34:15 GMT 2020

Could you perhaps try with ddrescue for me please (also has a block size
option)? I could try and reproduce myself but without the email thread
that will be a challenge.

Hamish