Setting up a proper modelling environment in Cygwin

Marco Atzeri marco.atzeri@gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 18:25:52 GMT 2020

On 14.09.2020 04:07, Lawrence Bernardo wrote:
> Thank you Marco for addressing my concerns. And I think checking for the
> fortran module consistency will be really helpful for me to assess
> issues I run into in the future. I have rolled back the versions I have
> been using to all be based on gfortran/gcc version 7.4.0, but an update,
> although not urgent for now, would indeed be helpful. Lately, some
> other codes I've been running have been having problems with this older
> version, so I'll stay tuned for your updates to the package.
>
> Best regards,
> Lawrence

bottom post on this mailing list, please.

The netcdf-fortran is already aligned

https://sourceware.org/pipermail/cygwin-announce/2020-September/009700.html

  $ zcat /usr/include/netcdf.mod | head -n 1
GFORTRAN module version '15' created from netcdf4.f90

Regards
Marco