Questions on how to upgrade Apache

KAVALAGIOS Panagiotis (EEAS-EXT) Panagiotis.KAVALAGIOS@ext.eeas.europa.eu
Fri Apr 9 06:23:08 GMT 2021

I would also endorse that option. We are using Apache Haus binaries:

https://www.apachehaus.com/cgi-bin/download.plx

and work fine. You have a normal Apache Web Server under Windows and the "httpd -k install" gives you a nice Apache2.4 Windows service as well. It is better to remove Cygwin's old Apache instance and install something like that until a maintainer takes over Apache again in Cygwin.

Panos

Application Architect
CONSULIAT (under contract with the EEAS)
BA.BS.3.IS