Chances for llvm / clang update?

Andreas Heckel akheckel@uni-bremen.de
Thu Apr 22 12:00:32 GMT 2021

See below...

Thank you for your kind hints. :)

> Unfortunately the package is without maintainer, and volunteers
> to take
> over are lacking.

I was not sure on this part. Good to know, for now I was not expecting anything, just being curious. But since I am interested, I will spent some time to look into it at some point. Although I feel not very confident achieving much with my limited knowledge. I will get back to you, once I have concrete questions I can articulate.

Cheers,
Andreas