Village Mart - Free today/tomorrow?

Mistie Mills mistiekhorabfb22@gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 18:03:31 GMT 2021

Hi there,

Hope you’re doing well

Thought I’d pop by and ask a quick question…

If I was able to help *reduce Village Mart’s telecom bill by as much
as 40%* (award
winning platform with face-to-face meetings, desktop apps, messaging and
more), would it be worth a *quick call *of no more than 3 minutes?

If YES – Let me know your best direct # to call (as well as number of users
at your company)

If NO – Just shoot me a reply and let me know “not interested” and I won’t
bug you again.

Thanks!

Mistie Mills
Enterprise Telecom Liaison

No longer want to receive messages? Message back “CANCEL”

z\Ik[LctXWBBo(eFv:pzDR@tlmksZO[7cKekpb6fC)wd1