[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: htmldoc 1.9.14
Cygwin htmldoc Maintainer
Sun Dec 26 20:56:38 GMT 2021
The following package has been upgraded in the Cygwin distribution:
* htmldoc 1.9.14
HTMLDOC reads HTML and Markdown source files or web pages and generates
EPUB, HTML, PostScript, or PDF files with an optional table of contents.
HTMLDOC normally expects structured documents, with chapters, headings,
lists, tables, etc. but also handles web pages in HTML, Markdown, and
other continuous formats.
For more information, please see the project home page:
or the repository README:
Please see below or read /usr/share/doc/htmldoc/CHANGES.md after
installation for details of changes since the previous Cygwin release:
Changes in HTMLDOC v1.9.14
* BMP image support is now deprecated and will be removed in a future
release of HTMLDOC.
* Fixed a potential stack overflow bug with GIF images.
* Fixed the PDF creation date
* Fixed a potential stack overflow bug with BMP images
* Fixed a compile issue when libpng was not available
More information about the Cygwin