Follow up

JamiePricej@outlook.com JamiePricej@outlook.com
Thu Feb 11 08:25:09 GMT 2021

Hello, Good Morning,

Just wanted to check, have you checked my previous email?

Do let me know if you would like to discuss iOS App Development and Android
application development then I can send you our Packages/Company information
and time frame.

Awaiting your Positive Reply!

Thanks & Regards

From: <JamiePricej@outlook.com>

Sent: Fri, Dce 04, 2020 10:20 AM

To :< cygwin@cygwin.com>

Subject: Re: Mobile app's proposal

Hi, Good Morning,

Would you be interested in building your Mobile app or any types of Software
development?

We have developed 100s of applications such as : - (Android/iOS app/window
app)

Dating Apps // Education Apps

Travel Apps // Health Fitness Apps

Real Estate Apps // Logistics Apps

App Development - (iPhone & Android) - Ola & Uber type app, delivery apps,
Booking App, Courier Apps, Location-based Apps, E-commerce apps, and other
apps.

I can build the APPS to your exact requirement in your budget and as per
your timeline.

Thanks

Jamie

Business Manager

Note:-If this is something you are interested in, please share your exact
requirement and contact so that we can provide solutions in accordance.