I have you

John Smith message469cd224723b86d@prasadtransport.com
Fri Jan 1 16:52:42 GMT 2021

Hi!

I`m well aware that you like to watch aduIt 18+ videos!
The smart phone that you own got hacked and allowed me to record with your camera and the microphone without your knowledge in the same time you masturbate! The deal is next.. you have to pay me 800$ value in Blt Coin I will send the video with you doing(you know what) to the list of your contacts.
My malicious application that was installed had also the function, to extract all your contacts from phonebook, social media contacts, emails. Did I got the passwords? Nope, any smartphone has a security check so they scan what actually an app can do, so extracting passwords? Bad, that can be detected! Extracting contacts and using camera in background? Normal activity!
Ok! So.. to get some coins search on Google this "Buy Blt Coin instantly" and use the next address to send the coins:

Address: 1 F H J h T f B V U 4 F 1 X 5 X 8 q q Q S z s D L s r S M G j 7 e 5
Amount: 0.027

Very important! My address which is Case Sensitive was split with spaces, and you must to eliminate all the spaces which result in a string of 34 characters long also it will start with "1" as well with end with "5". Use that string without spaces to send the coins! You have a few days!

Anway, to get rid of my backdoor sneaky application you can restore your device to factory settings. Search on Google for "Factory Settings Reset [your smartphone model]". In case you suspect that I compromised your passwords, change them as well! To stop getting vlruses... next time, your browser and your OS must to be updated regularry!
Also maybe you will take in consideration to quit looking to this type of videos.. it makes your brain a mess.
Once the coins are sent if you still get those messages just ignore them. The hacked servers are scheduled to send multiple messages.