Fortran Installation

Lou Umscheid umscheid@verizon.net
Mon Jan 4 00:29:49 GMT 2021

Another concern that just occurred to me is the installation of a BASIC
Cygwin installation. Does that mean that the files that I have
transferred from the old system and tuning that I have already done will
have to be redone? Can I do your cygstart step on my current
configuration? Again many thanks for your help. Lou