cygwin introduces spaces in the console output when running a maven build for a java project in windows 10

KAVALAGIOS Panagiotis (EEAS-EXT) Panagiotis.KAVALAGIOS@ext.eeas.europa.eu
Tue Jan 5 14:46:53 GMT 2021

((Takashi, I apologise for my direct e-mail... I hate Outlook... the Reply-all does not include the list))

We have been also affected by this issue. I would prefer solution 2 in order to have the new Cygwin update. Do we know if there will be a new release soon or in which version is going to be included?

Panos