[cygwin] Re: jansi bug adds spaces to output from maven build using java on w10

KAVALAGIOS Panagiotis (EEAS-EXT) Panagiotis.KAVALAGIOS@ext.eeas.europa.eu
Wed Jan 6 09:14:57 GMT 2021

I understand that even a rough estimation is not possible and we have to forget the solution 2 of a Cygwin release. We will choose among the other solutions proposed so far. Thank you very much.

Panos

Application Architect
CONSULIAT (under contract with the EEAS)
BA.BS.3.IS
Office: EEAS B100 Floor 5 Area 048
Rue Belliard 100, 1000 Brussels
Phone: +32 2 584 6017