problem using gcc-core for compile qemu

juan carlos rebate rodriguez nerus492@gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 22:33:22 GMT 2021

El jue, 07-01-2021 a las 15:39 +0100, Marco Atzeri via Cygwin escribió:
> If the upstream developers have not bothered to use a serious
> configure system,, I doubt there is a easy solution.
>
> Questions:
>
> Are you trying to build for Cygwin or for Windows in general ?
> why you can not use the Windows binaries ?

I try to build for standard windows, for this reason I use gcc-core and
not cygwin-gcc, if I can use normal windows binaries, what I cannot is
use mingw because it is not able to find resources in the system while
gcc does can, I can't use virtualbx because what I need is to emulate
the aarch64 architecture, I don't want to use binaries compiled by
others, one of the reasons is that those binaries don't include sd-card
emulation support, but if those binaries are compiled by me I can
include what I want, if I install this library through the cygwin
package manager and then use gcc-core it is able to search for it, it
is not my desire to get into the swamp and have to modify the
configuration script, the An easier solution would be to try to trick
mingw into looking for external libraries without having to modify
their paths, since when editing them the compilation process slows down
even more than it already is