Cygwin version control location

Sun Jan 17 17:31:06 GMT 2021

On 2021-01-16 23:31, Kyle Marek via Cygwin wrote:
> On 1/17/21 12:56 AM, Marco Atzeri via Cygwin wrote:
>> On 17.01.2021 06:01, Kyle Marek via Cygwin wrote:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> Where are the version control repositories for packages missing from
>>> https://cygwin.com/git/ and https://cygwin.com/git-cygwin-packages/ like bash
>>> and git?

>> use the source packages.
>>
>> The version control is not implemented or updated for most of the packages.
>>
>> I am slowing moving mine to the central repository
>> at https://cygwin.com/git-cygwin-packages/

> Is there an archive of previous versions?

Cygwin Time Machine retains setup (including source) packages only, not
guaranteed to have every version, not a browsable file repo, organized by
setup.ini timestamp, with associated Cygwin Setup Program versions available:

http://www.crouchingtigerhiddenfruitbat.org/Cygwin/timemachine.html

Cygwin 64 back 7 years to 2013:

http://ctm.crouchingtigerhiddenfruitbat.org/pub/cygwin/circa/64bit/index.html

Cygwin 32 back 22 years to 1998 (works on Windows '95/'98 pre-1.7 and NT):

http://ctm.crouchingtigerhiddenfruitbat.org/pub/cygwin/circa/index.html