Home directory was not created

Thomas Wolff towo@towo.net
Wed Mar 3 12:58:43 GMT 2021

Am 03.03.2021 um 13:43 schrieb KAVALAGIOS Panagiotis (EEAS-EXT):
> [...]
You seem to have a novice understanding of how many open source projects
and mailing lists work.
You cannot *expect* anybody to respond to you within a certain time, or
even less than a day, unless you had a paid service contract. So reduce
your expectations. This is a volunteer project, free for all users after
all.