libgccjit

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Sun Mar 14 16:24:09 GMT 2021

Jonathan Yong via Cygwin writes:
> Thanks for trying.
> Does injecting dlfcn.h work?

The include is not used because it is tied to --enable-plugins.  Plugins
do not work because the configury determines that shared objects do not
work.  If I manually force the inclusion some other stuff goes missing
apparently, but let me try to re-start the build from the beginning with
the patch already applied… well, it stops at the same problem again:

make[3]: *** No rule to make target 'xgcc', needed by 'x86_64-pc-cygwin-gcc-10.exe'.  Stop.

But really, the first steps would apparently be to make --enable-plugins
do something sane on Cygwin (there seems to have been work on this for
MingW64, but it doesn't look like there are patches anywhere I can
find).

Regards,
Achim.