libgccjit

Achim Gratz Stromeko@nexgo.de
Sun Mar 14 20:42:09 GMT 2021

Achim Gratz writes:
> Jonathan Yong via Cygwin writes:
>> Thanks for trying.
>> Does injecting dlfcn.h work?
>
> The include is not used because it is tied to --enable-plugins.  Plugins
> do not work because the configury determines that shared objects do not
> work.  If I manually force the inclusion some other stuff goes missing
> apparently, but let me try to re-start the build from the beginning with
> the patch already applied… well, it stops at the same problem again:
>
> make[3]: *** No rule to make target 'xgcc', needed by 'x86_64-pc-cygwin-gcc-10.exe'.  Stop.

Another monkey patch later I've kicked it over that hurdle and the build
seems to progress to the next stage build.  This is one of those few
times where I could use more threads… although the frequent configure
runs limit the achievable parallelism.

Oh it needs the same tire kick again for the final build stage… done.

Hmm, "Bootstrap comparison failure!" is not nice.  Another day, then.

Regards,
Achim.