EXTERNAL: Re: sshd high cpu load

Wells, Roger K. ROGER.K.WELLS@leidos.com
Thu May 20 18:48:24 GMT 2021

On 5/20/21 12:02 PM, A. Doggy via Cygwin wrote:
> Anyone?

Sorry,
I noticed your initial contact and tried to duplicate what you observed
to no avail.
I set up cygwin openssh as a windows service as you described and also
have been doing it this way for many years.
sshd.exe doesn't show any cpu load on task manager even after days (yes
it still works when I log in from another machine)
My system is a Lenovo Thinkpad-x240 running updated W10. Cygwin is at
3.2.0(0.340/5/3)
and ssh is at OpenSSH_8.5p1, OpenSSL 1.1.1f  31 Mar 2020.
Let me know if you would like me to try something else.

--
Roger Wells, P.E.
leidos