3.3.0: Possible regression in cygwin DLL (Win10); fixed in snapshot

Takashi Yano takashi.yano@nifty.ne.jp
Fri Nov 5 08:05:42 GMT 2021

On Thu, 4 Nov 2021 23:29:39 -0500
Brian wrote:
> I posted the steps needed to reproduce the problem in the following link:
> https://github.com/microsoft/Git-Credential-Manager-Core/issues/509. This
> includes the version of GCM-Core that was installed as well as how to
> reproduce the issue.
>
> I also included detailed logs.
>
> Was there something additional that you needed?

Yes.

I am not familiar with GCM core at all, so need more detailed steps.

Should I download gcmcore-win-x86-2.0.567.18224.exe and install it?
Or other than that?

How do you run it in cygwin?

Do you assume to associate cygwin git with GCM core?
Or do you use git in "Git for Windows" inside cygwin?

How should I setup git repository to use GCM core?

--
Takashi Yano <takashi.yano@nifty.ne.jp>