3.3.0: Possible regression in cygwin DLL (Win10); fixed in snapshot

ASSI Stromeko@nexgo.de
Sat Nov 6 06:24:07 GMT 2021

Brian via Cygwin writes:
> 1.  Install git version 2.33.0 via the Cygwin installer (only the CLI).
> 2.  Download the GCM-Core 2.0.567 release zip file (
> https://github.com/microsoft/Git-Credential-Manager-Core/releases/) and
> extract somewhere.
> 3.  Copy all *.exe and *.dll files to your Cygwin /usr/libexec/git-core/
> directory.

This is wrong on so many levels that I don't even know where to start.

> Please let me know if there are any other steps you think might be missing.

You either need to have a proper Cygwin package and/or wrappers to put
into Cygwin that use the Windows executables.

Regards,
Achim.

Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld: