GNU Emacs 28.0.50 crash (emacs-w32)

Jim Reisert AD1C jjreisert@alum.mit.edu
Thu Oct 7 16:04:05 GMT 2021

> >> I'll add one more thing that I didn't know when I wrote that: You can customize
> >> the variable native-comp-async-query-on-exit if you want to be warned that there
> >> are compilations in process when you exit.
> >
> > Sure, that could be the problem.  I'll try the workaround.
>
> Thanks.  Please report back.

Yes, it now warns that active processes are running.

I originally typo'd the variable (see below, I wasn't setting it to
true), and Emacs just silently exited.  That doesn't sound right.  But
this isn't your issue, it seems like an Emacs issue.

 '(version-control t)
 '(native-comp-async-query-on-exit))

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, https://www.ad1c.us